activ and Kcell subscribers can now pay the fare using their mobile balance in Almaty
From February 5, 2020 residents and guests of Almaty who are subscribers of Activ or Kcell can quickly and conveniently pay the fare in public transport using mobile balance.
To pay the fare, it is necessary:
- Send an SMS with the code of transport at the ONAY terminal (6 digits on the screen of the terminal) to the short number 9909;
- Receive an e-ticket via SMS;
The fare will be deducted from the balance.
This method of payment is available on all routes where you can pay with the ONAY card. Sending SMS to 9909 is free of charge. At the moment of fare payment there should be a sufficient amount on the balance. If necessary, the electronic ticket can be presented to the controller.
Payment is possible for Kcell/activ subscribers, private persons, with advanced payment procedure.
- In order to purchase the second ticket it is necessary to once again send an SMS with the code of transport at the ONAY terminal to the number 9909;
- In case of sending SMS by a privileged category of citizens, the full fare will be charged;
- The transport code is indicated on ONAY terminals only;
- Ticket is valid for one trip for one passenger.
We remind you that activ and Kcell subscribers can also pay the fare on public transport in Nur-Sultan, Aktobe, Uralsk, Shymkent, Kyzylorda and Petropavlovsk.