Kcell and Visa launched a joint promotion for activ customers – Cashback with Visa QR
As of October 22, 2020, Kcell and Visa launch the ‘Cashback with Visa QR’ promotion. The activ customers will be able to get up to 25% cashback on public transport or at stores when they pay with funds in their cell phone account.
The cashback is provided when activ customers pay for goods and public transport services with funds available in their cell phone accounts using Visa QR on the My activ application:
- public transport: scan the Visa QR code that can be found in the passenger compartment and get your e-ticket via SMS;
- in-store payments: scan the Visa QR code in the store.
And cashback will be credited to the customer’s cell phone account in the amount of up to 25% of the purchase price!
For more information on eligible bus routes, click here
In-store payments are available in all retail stores which accept non-cash payments made with Visa QR and there are Visa QR stickers. When customers scan a Visa QR code using the My activ application, the purchase price is deducted from their cell phone accounts and they get a SMS confirming successful transaction.
Before making a payment, eligible customers need to make sure they have sufficient account balance to pay the purchase price. This payment method is only available to prepaid customers.
- Cashback is only provided on four trips per day (Visa QR payments) in public transport per one mobile number.
- Maximum cashback amount per payment is limited to 500 tenge.
- Maximum amount of cashback per month per mobile number is limited to 10 000 tenge.
Learn more about ‘Cashback with Visa QR’ here