All in one M
- 20 minutes on-net calls + 20 on-net SMS + 20 MB daily!
- Daily fee - 55 tenge.
|If was collected||If was not collected|
|0 ₸/min||11 ₸/min|
|from 21th minute
according to combinability
|12 ₸/min||18 ₸/min|
|0 ₸/SMS||7 ₸/SMS|
|from 21th SMS
according to combinability
|0 ₸/MB||20,16 ₸/MB|
|from 21th MB
according to combinability
|"Always Available"||0 ₸|
The cost of services is valid on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in tenge, VAT inclusive.
Billing increment - 1 sec.
Rounding of internet traffic - 1 KB.
** Minutes, SMS and data allowance is provided after the fee is collected and valid until the next billing cycle starts. SMS and data allowance cannot be used while the subscriber is roaming and is cancelled when the subscriber switches to a different plan. Bonus min, SMS, MB balance check *111*3# .
You data allowance will not be available to you if it is applied while your are engaged in an active data session. We recommend that you close your current session (for that, disable Mobile Data in your device) and enable Mobile Data again after your data allowance is applied.
Data allowance will be available with access point name set to internet/WAP.
*** The fee is collected at the time of tariff plan activation and subsequently on a daily basis between 00:00 and 02:00 (Astana time). If no fee has been collected between 00:00 and 02:00 due to insufficient funds in the subscriber"s account, it will be collected after the subscriber tops up his/her account after 02:00 and full service as per his/her tariff plan will be available during the current billing cycle until the next billing cycle starts.
**** Service is available outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and Company’s coverage area. When necessary, the Subscribers can turn off Roaming by texting NET to 3330 or texting DA to 3330 to turn it on again. Roaming can be turned on/off in Kazakhstan only, within the Company’s network coverage area.
Combinability of services:
- ‘Yearly internet+’ service is available on plans with limited data allowance. In this case, data with shorter validity period will be used first. When data allowance provided under both this Service and plan is used up, data usage will be billed at rates applicable under the Service until the next billing cycle starts or until data allowance included in the your plan is renewed, whichever is earlier.
- If the Subscriber is using the "Mobile Internet +" promotional service, the fee for this service will be collected and data allowance provided in accordance with its standard terms. Data allowance included in the Tariff Plan will be used first and then data provided as under this service. If data provided under both the Tariff Plan and the service is used up before the next billing cycle on the Tariff Plan starts, the subscribers will be charged as per the rates of the "Mobile Internet +" promotional service.
- If the Subscriber is using Service "Internet +" the subscription fee for the Service will be debited based on service standard conditions, the traffic will be provided in accordance with the terms of the Service, the bonus traffic, provided in accordance with the tariff plan, is consumed first, then – within the scope of the Service. In case the traffic provided as in accordance with the tariff plan as within the scope of the Service is consumed, the mobile Internet will be charged according to the tariff plan up to the period set for the next debiting of a subscription fee.
- If the Subscriber is using the "Mobile Internet" promotional service, the fee for this service will be collected and data allowance provided in accordance with its standard terms. In this case, data provided under the "Mobile Internet" promotional service will be provided and used based on its terms. Data included in the Tariff Plan will not be available when Unlimited Internet service is activated and can be used only when the "Mobile Internet" promotional service is terminated.
- If the Subscriber is using the "Annual Internet", "Semi-annual Internet" or "Quarterly Internet" promotional service, then data included in the Tariff plan will become available only upon termination of the "Annual Internet", "Semi-annual Internet" or "Quarterly Internet" promotional service.
- If the Subscriber is using the "Internet Pack", "Service Packs" or "SMS-Pack" service, then data/sms allowancw included in th3e Tariff plan will be used first and then data/sms allowance under the "Internet Pack", "Service Packs" or "SMS Pack" service.
- If subscriber is using "Unlimited Nighttime Internet", daily fee will be collected and data provided in accordance with its standard terms. The Unlimited Nighttime Internet data allowance is available between 01:00 am and 9:00 am Astana time, outside these hours data allowance included in the Tariff, subject to payment of the Tariff fee.
These services combinability conditions may be changes or amended by Operator.
Maximum call duration – 30 minutes.
The MMS Portal service is also available for the subscribers on these tariff plans (subject to activation of the MMS service) at the following rates: sending of one MMS message to subscribers of other RK operators - 15 tenge, international ММS – 30 tenge per message.
Attention: a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved for your first 2G/3G session or once you access 4G network. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be reserved from your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing. To find out more about data reservation, click this link.