Hit + tariff for Karaganda region.
Starting 7 August 2017, International SMS will be excluded from your tariff’s scope. Service remains available to you; however, charge per international SMS will increase to 20 tg from this date.
Karaganda region is the best place to live. We have Balkhash and Maikuduk, best hockey players, boxers and, of course, the most beautiful girls. And on top of all that we have the HIT+ tariff from activ with free calls and Internet access.
|1 450 ₸||1 450 ₸|
|If has been
|If has not been
|If has been
|If has not been
|0 ₸/min||9 ₸/min - 1st minute;
1 ₸/min - from 2nd minute
|0 ₸/min - 130 minute (inclusive allowance, 30 days);
9 ₸/min - from 131st minute
|9 ₸/min||20 ₸/min|
|Internet||0 ₸/MB - 1 024 MB (inclusive allowance, 30 days);
3 ₸/MB - from 1 025го MB
|20,16 ₸/MB||0 ₸/MB - 1 024 MB (inclusive allowance, 30 days);
3 ₸/MB - from 1 025th MB
|"Always Available"||0 ₸|
The cost of services is valid on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in tenge, VAT inclusive.
Billing increment - 1 sec.
Rounding of internet traffic - 1 KB.
Maximum call duration - 30 minutes
The Conference Call service is not available on this Tariff.
The MMS Portal service is also available for the subscribers on this Tariff (subject to activation of the MMS service) at the following rates: off-net domestic ММS - 15 tenge per message, international ММS - 30 tenge per message.
* The fee is collected at the time of tariff activation and then once in 30 days between 00:00 and 02:00 (Astana time), subject to sufficient funds in the subscriber's account. If no fee has been collected due to insufficient funds in their account, the tariff will not be activated. If the fee was not collected when due between 00:00 and 02:00 (Astana time), it will be collected after the subscriber tops up his/her account on that particular day and full service as per tariff will be available during current billing cycle until the next billing cycle starts.
** The voice and data allowance is provided after the fee is collected and valid for the next 30 days until the next billing cycle starts. Any unused allowance does not roll over do the next billing cycle and is cancelled. The voice and data allowance cannot be used while the subscriber is roaming and is cancelled when the subscriber switches to a different plan. Subscribers can check voice/data balance by calling *111*3# .
Data allowance included in the Tariff provided during an active internet session is not available during that session. To use your data allowance, please close your current session by disabling and enabling mobile data on your phone) and access the Internet again.
Data allowance included in the Tariff is available with APN set to internet or WAP.
*** Service is available outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and Company’s coverage area. When necessary, the Subscribers can turn off Roaming by texting NET to 3330 or texting DA to 3330 to turn it on again. Roaming can be turned on/off in Kazakhstan only, within the Company’s network coverage area.
Attention: when less than 4MB of data allowance is left, it will be reserved for your current session. Any further sessions will be charged based on your Tariff rates.
Attention: a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved for your first 2G/3G session or once you access 4G network. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be reserved from your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing. To find out more about data reservation, click this link.
Combinability of services:
- ‘Yearly internet+’ service is available on plans with limited data allowance. In this case, data with shorter validity period will be used first. When data allowance provided under both this Service and plan is used up, data usage will be billed at rates applicable under the Service until the next billing cycle starts or until data allowance included in the your plan is renewed, whichever is earlier.
- If the Subscriber is using the Mobile Internet +, Mobile Internet or Internet + promotional service, the service fee will be collected and data allowance provided in accordance with its standard terms. In this case, data with shorter validity period will be used first. When data provided under both the Tariff and the promotional service is used up before the next billing cycle starts, the subscribers will be charged at data rates applicable under the Tariff.
- If the Subscriber is using the "Unlimited Internet" service, the fee for this service will be collected and data allowance provided in accordance with its standard terms. The Tariff fee will be collected in accordance with its standard terms; however, data provided under the Tariff will only become available when the "Unlimited Internet" service is terminated.
- If the Subscriber is using A Year's Worth of Internet, Half a year's worth of Internet or Quarterly Internet service, the Tariff fee will be collected in accordance with the tariff terms and data included in the Tariff will not be available until the A Year's Worth of Internet, Half a year"s worth of Internet or Quarterly Internet service is terminated.
- If the Subscriber is using other additional services with inclusive on-net (voice and video)/data allowance, call/data allowance with shorter validity period will take priority.
- If the Subscriber gets promotional call units/bonuses (bonus on calls, sms and data) under any other promotional offer or additional service, the call units/bonuses with shorter validity period will be used first. If they have the same validity period, bonuses will be used first followed by promotional call units.