Hallo, Kazakhstan L
Unlimited Education package
Get online education comfortably at no extra cos!
Get access to ‘Unlimited Education’ package to enjoy unlimited use of educational websites of Kazakhstan. Access is provided upon collection of the regular tariff fee. To activate package, dial *812#.
Tap the link to view the list of educational websites approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan.
Access speed is limited to 1.5 Mbps
If you click the links to other websites or banner ads, or when using maintenance traffic, private browsing mode, VPN channels, proxy servers, anonymizers, you will be using the data allowance from your tariff or data add-on or a data service (if any is active on your account).
Starting 30 June 2017, the terms of Hallo Kazakhstan L will change as follows:
- inclusive data allowance has increased to 50 GB (18GB – day, 32GB – night)
- onnet SMS allowance has increased to 700 texts;
- tariff fee – 2990 tg/month.
Changes will apply after 30 June 2017 upon your payment of the tariff fee.
Attention! Starting 15.02.2017, the tariff terms will change. The amount of tariff fee and inclusive bundle will REMAIN UNCHAINGED. Details
ATTENTION!!! Starting 01.03.17, this tariff will no longer cover free access to the mobile versions of Facebook and Vkontakte and our standard data rates will apply to access these social media.
From 8 November 2016, inclusive data allowance on Hallo,Kazakhstan L tariff will increase to 47GB (16GB - day, 31GB - night) and tariff fee will be 2690tg/mo. Changes will apply upon payment of tariff fee after 8 November 16. All other terms will remain unchanged.
Try our Active Pro+ tariff: 35GB + free onnet calls + 290min to other KZ mobiles + 1000 onnet SMS for only 2590tg/mo! Info and activation *166*1*55#
To check allowance balance, subscribers must dial *111*3#
|Service||Period of uninterrupted connection to Tariffs
"Hallo, Kazakhstan Start, XS, S, M, L, XL"****
|If monthly fee was collected
2990 tenge, 30 days
|If monthly fee not collected|
|Excessive usage rates**|
|On-net activ/Kcell and other domestic cellular operators voice calls, per 1 minute*||Month 1-6
(up to 180 days)
|minutes to all domestic cellular operators||300 minutes
|11 tenge||14 tenge|
|Minutes on-net activ/Kcell||1 690 minutes
|From 7th month
(from 181st day)
|minutes to all domestic cellular operators||1 990 minutes
per 1 MB
|18 GB 0 tenge
(inclusive allowance available from 08:00 till 00:59:59 Astana time)
(from 08:00 till 00:59:59 Astana time)
|32 GB 0 tenge
(inclusive allowance available from 01:00 till 07:59:59 Astana time)
(from 01:00 till 07:59:59 Astana time)
|SMS activ/Kcell on-net,
per 1 message
|7 tenge||7 tenge|
|Domestic landlines calls, per minute||15 tenge|
per 1 message
per 1 message
|MMS activ/Kcell on-net,
per 1 message
|Videocalls on-net activ/Kcell,
per 1 minute
|Always available||0 tenge|
|Roaming***||At standard roaming rates applied by Company as of the date is service use. Rates vary by country visited and carrier|
The cost of services is valid on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in tenge, VAT inclusive.
Billing increment - 1 sec.
Rounding of internet traffic - 1 KB.
Maximum call duration - 30 minutes.
The MMS-Portal value-added service is available to customers on this tariff plan, subject to activation of the MMS service: sending ММS to other KZ networks - 15 tenge per message; sending international ММS - 30 tenge per message услуги MMS.
* When making on-net calls, inclusive on-net minutes allowance will be used. When used up, all domestic cellular operators minutes allowance will be used (if available). If the subscriber calls to other cellular operator in KZ, all domestic cellular operators minutes allowance will be used (if available).
** The fee is collected at the time of Tariff activation and then every 30 days between 00:00 and 02:00 (Astana time), subject to sufficient balance to cover the fee, otherwise the tariff is not activated. If the fee has not been collected due to insufficient funds in the subscriber’s account, the Tariff will not be activated. If the fee has not been collected whe due between 00:00 and 02:00 (Astana time) due to insufficient funds in the subscriber’s account, it will be collected after the subscriber tops up his/her account on that particular day and full service as per the Tariff will be available during the current billing cycle until the next billing cycle starts.
Inclusive allowance is provided after the fee has been successfully collected. The voice, sms and data allowance is valid for 30 days, subject to tariffs/services combinability terms. Inclusive allowance is not available while the subscriber is roaming; any unused allowance is canceled when subscribers switch tariffs.
To check bonus data balance, subscribers should dial *111*3#. Subscribers are responsible to monitor their data usage and allowance renewal. The Company will not compensate the Subscribers for data charges incurred in excess of inclusive allowance or before it is renewed.
You data allowance will not be available to you if it is applied while you are engaged in an active data session. We recommend that you close your current session (for that, disable Mobile Data in your device) and enable Mobile Data again after your data allowance is applied.
Switching between daytime and nighttime data allowance on this Tariff will take place automatically at 01:00 and 08:00, according to Astana time.
Data allowance will be available with access point name set to internet/WAP.
*** Service is available outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and Company’s coverage area. When necessary, the Subscribers can turn off Roaming by texting NET to 3330 or texting DA to 3330 to turn it on again. Roaming can be turned on/off in Kazakhstan only, within the Company’s network coverage area.
**** Switching between the Hallo, Kazakhstan Start; Hallo, Kazakhstan XS; Hallo, Kazakhstan S; Hallo, Kazakhstan M; Hallo, Kazakhstan L and Hallo, Kazakhstan XL tariffs will not affect subscriber’s uninterrupted use of the tariff. However, if subscribers switch to any tariff that does not belong to Hallo, Kazakhstan Start, XS, S, M, L, XL line of tariffs, the period of uninterrupted use will be canceled and the counter will be started from zero when subscribers switch back to any of the Hallo, Kazakhstan tariffs.
IMPORTANT! If you switch from Hallo Kazakhstan 1, Hallo Kazakhstan 2 or Hallo Kazakhstan 3 tariff to Hallo Kazakhstan Start, Hallo Kazakhstan XS, Hallo Kazakhstan S, Hallo Kazakhstan M, Hallo Kazakhstan L or Hallo Kazakhstan XL tariff, your period of uninterrupted tariff use will be reset to zero.
Access to the mobile versions of Vkontakte and Facebook will remain free, irrespective of whether the Service charge was collected or not.
Attention: a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved for your first 2G/3G session or once you access 4G network. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be reserved from your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing. To find out more about data reservation, click this link.
Combinability of services:
- ‘Yearly internet+’ service is available on plans with limited data allowance. In this case, data with shorter validity period will be used first. When data allowance provided under both this Service and plan is used up, data usage will be billed at rates applicable under the Service until the next billing cycle starts or until data allowance included in the your plan is renewed, whichever is earlier.
- If the Subscriber is using the Mobile Internet + promotional service, the service fee will be collected and data allowance provided in accordance with its standard terms. In this case data with shorter validity period will take priority. When data provided under both the Tariff and the promotional service is used up before the next Tariff billing cycle starts, the subscribers will be charged at data rates applicable under the Mobile Internet + service.
- If the Subscriber is using the Internet + service, the service fee will be collected and data allowance provided in accordance with its standard terms. In this case data with shorter validity period will take priority. When data provided under both the Tariff and the service is used up before the next Tariff billing cycle starts, the subscribers will be charged at data rates applicable under the Tariff.
- If the Subscriber is using the Unlimited Internet service, the fee for this service will be collected and data allowance provided in accordance with its standard terms. However, data provided under the Tariff will only become available when the "Unlimited Internet" service is terminated by the Subscriber.
- If subscribers are using One Year Internet, Half Year Internet or Quarterly Internet service, the service charge will be collected and data allowance provided according to the service conditions. In this case, data allowance data allowance provided under the tariff will not be available until One Year Internet, Half Year Internet or Quarterly Internet service is terminated by subscriber.
- If the Subscriber is using the Easy Internet service, data included in the Tariff will take priority. When data provided under the Tariff is used up before the next Tariff billing cycle starts, the subscribers will be charged at data rates applicable under the Tariff. If the Tariff fee was not collected, the Light Internet data rates shall apply.
- If the Subscriber is using the Bonus Internet service, the service fee will be collected and data allowance provided in accordance with its standard terms. In this case data with shorter validity period will take priority. When data provided under both the Tariff and the service is used up before the next Tariff billing cycle starts, the subscribers will be charged at data rates applicable under the Tariff.
- If the Subscriber is using Internet Packs, Service Bundles or similar services with inclusive voice, data and/or SMS allowance with limited validity period, data allowance with shorter validity period will take priority.
- If subscriber is using Unlimited Nighttime Internet, daily fee will be collected and data provided in accordance with its standard terms. The Unlimited Nighttime Internet data allowance is available between 01:00 am and 9:00 am Astana time, outside these hours data allowance included in the Tariff, subject to payment of the Tariff fee.
These conditions may be reviewed or amended by Company.