Start your way with activ!
unlimited minutes on activ and Kcell
What is not covered by the tariff fee
Calls to other KZ mobiles (min)
Calls to KZ landlines (min)
SMS to other KZ mobiles
The 25 tenge daily tariff fee covers unlimited onnet calls.
If tariff fee is not paid, onnet calls are billed based on the 9 tenge/minute rate.
The fee is due on a daily basis between 00:00 and 02:00, Nur-Sultan time.
If the fee was not collected when due due to insufficient funds in your account, it will be collected after you top up your account on that particular day. Inclusive allowance will be provided in full and valid until the next billing cycle starts.
Rates applied regardless of whether the fee is paid or not.
- Data: 20 tenge/MB
- Calls to other KZ mobiles: 12 tenge/minute
- Calls to KZ landlines: 15 tenge/minute
- Onnet SMS: 7 tenge/sms
- Onnet MMS: 7 tenge/mms
- SMS to other KZ mobiles: 12 tenge/sms
- International SMS: standard rate
- Always Available service: 0 tenge
Roaming: standard rates applicable on the date of service use, depending on the country visited and provider selected
Dial *166*1*25# or text 25 to 166.
Or you can submit a written request to Kcell Center or purchase a starter pack with ‘Starter’ as default tariff and activate the SIM card.
The tariff fee is collected upon its activation, subject to sufficient account balance to cover the fee.
- Rates include VAT and are valid across Kazakhstan, within our network coverage area. Calls are billed in 1-sec increments. Data is billed in 1 Kb increments. Maximum call duration – 30 minutes.
- The MMS-Portal service is available to customers on this tariff, subject to activation of the MMS service: sending ММS to other KZ networks - 15 tenge per message; sending ММS internationally - 30 tenge per message.
- Roaming service is available outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and Company’s coverage area. When necessary, the Subscribers can turn off Roaming by texting NET to 3330 or texting DA to 3330 to turn it on again. Roaming can be turned on/off while in Kazakhstan only, within the Company’s network coverage area.
- The Conference Call service is not available on this Tariff.
- While you are engaged in the initial data session on 2G/3G network or when your mobile device registers on a 4G network, a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved from your data allowance. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be charged to your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing. To find out more about data reservation, click here