Tariff plan without subscription fee
Onnet calls (min)
Calls to other KZ mobiles (min)
Calls to KZ landlines (min)
Dial *166*1*13# or text 13 to 166.
WARNING! If your tariff has an inclusive allowance, it will be lost once you change your tariff.
- Data - 20 tenge/MB
- Onnet calls (voice and video) - 9 tenge/minute
- Calls to other KZ mobiles - 12 tenge/minute
- Calls to KZ landlines - 15 tenge/minute
- Onnet SMS - 7 tenge/sms
- Onnet MMS - 7 tenge/mms
- Offnet SMS (national) - 12 tenge/sms
- International SMS: standard rate
- Always Available service: 0 tenge
Roaming: standard rates applicable on the date of service use, depending on the country visited and provider selected
- Rates include VAT and are valid across Kazakhstan, within our network coverage area. Calls are billed in 1-sec increments. Data is billed in 1 Kb increments. Maximum call duration – 30 minutes.
- The MMS-Portal service is available to customers on this tariff, subject to activation of the MMS service: sending ММS to other KZ networks - 15 tenge per message; sending ММS internationally - 30 tenge per message.
- Roaming service is available outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and Company’s coverage area. When necessary, the Subscribers can turn off Roaming by texting NET to 3330 or texting DA to 3330 to turn it on again. Roaming can be turned on/off while in Kazakhstan only, within the Company’s network coverage area.
- While you are engaged in the initial data session on 2G/3G network or when your mobile device registers on a 4G network, a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved from your data allowance. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be charged to your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing. To find out more about data reservation, click here.