Onnet calls — unlimited
Offnet mobile calls
Get online education comfortably at no extra cos!
Enjoy unlimited use of educational websites of Kazakhstan. Access is provided upon collection of the regular tariff fee.
Tap the link to view the list of educational websites approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan.
Access speed is limited to 1.5 Mbps
Note! In the below listed cases, unlimited use will not be provided and you will be using your data allowance from your tariff or data service, or a data add-on, if any is active on your account:
- when using WhatsApp, ZOOM, Skype, Microsoft Teams and other messengers and video conferencing services, unless your tariff comes with unlimited data;
- when downloading applications from Google Play, App Store;
- when using other websites and clicking on banner ads;
- when using technical traffic, private browsing mode, VPN channels, proxy servers, anonymizers.
Dial *166*1*9# or text 9 to 166
You can also activate the plan from your personal area at activ.kz or through My activ app or at Kcell/activ store.
If you have insufficient balance in your account to cover the plan fee, it will be activated but further usage will be charged based on the rates applied when the plan fee is not paid. Your airtime/data quota will be renewed upon collection of the regular plan fee.
ATTENTION! Any unused data/minutes allowance from your current plan will be lost once you switch to Kuanysh.
The plan fee is first collected upon activation and then once a month on the same date (due date). If the fee was not collected when due between 00:00 and 02:00 due to insufficient funds in the customer’s account, it will be collected after the customer tops up their account and respective airtime/data quota will be provided and available for use for the rest of that billing cycle.
To ensure the tariff fee is collected correctly, we recommend topping up your phone before 00:00 or after 02:00 (Nur-Sultan time).
The airtime/data quota becomes available after the plan fee has been successfully collected and is valid during for 1 month from application and is subject to the applicable compatibility conditions. The airtime/data quota is not available while the subscriber is roaming; any unused quota is canceled when customer switches plans.
It is the customer’s responsibility to monitor their quota usage and renewal.
In order for the data allowance to apply correctly in your account, please terminate your current data session for 1-2 seconds: turn off Mobile Data or select Airplane mode and then turn on Mobile Data again or disable Airplane mode.
While customer is engaged in the initial data session on 2G/3G network or when his mobile device registers on a 4G network, a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved from your data allowance. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be charged to your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing. To find out more about data reservation, click Mobile Internet
Daily Package is activated when the tariff fee is not paid when due, provided that customer has 70 tenge or more in his account
Daily Package: 100MB + free onnet calls
Price – 70 tg/day
Valid until 01:00am (Nur-Sultan time) of the next day
Daily Package is an integral part of the tariff and, therefore, cannot be deactivated.
The Daily Package price is collected daily between 00:00 and 02:00, Nur-Sultan time. If balance is too low to cover the Package price, it will be collected when customer tops up his phone with 70 tenge or more.
When customer tops up with the amount sufficient to cover the Tariff fee, the tariff fee will be collected and Daily Package deactivated. However, any unused data and minutes from the Daily Package will be available for use until its expiration.
To check remaining data, dial *111*3#. If you have data allowance from Daily Package, tariff or any other service, allowance expiring soonest will be used up first.
If customer activates the tariff or buys a starter pack with Super Comfort as default tariff, and he has insufficient funds in his account to cover the tariff fee, the Daily Package will not be activated through the end of the tariff activation day, even if he has 70 tenge in his account. The first attempt to activate Daily Package and collect its price will occur between 00:00 and 02:00 of the next day (Nur-Sultan time), if balance in the customer’s account is still insufficient to cover the tariff fee.
The following rates will apply, when Daily Package is depleted or customer has insufficient balance to pay the Daily Package price:
- Onnet calls (activ/Kcell) -14 tg/minute;
- Calls to other KZ mobiles - 14 tg/minute;
- Data - 2 tg/MB.
Dial *111*3# or through My Activ account
If you have used up your data, access to the Internet will be blocked. To restore access to that service, use any of the methods below:
- Restart your plan by dialing *167# Tariff fee will be collected ahead of your normal due date. Any unused allowance will be lost and new allowance provided. Warning! Turn off Mobile Data in your phone before you restart your plan.
- Purchase data add-on 2GB for 650 tenge (*888#). Activation *888*3*1*2#. In order for the data allowance to apply correctly in your account, please terminate your current data session for 1-2 seconds: turn off Mobile Data or select Airplane mode and then turn on Mobile Data again or disable Airplane mode
- Remove block and allow us to charge you 2tg/MB for the entire period of use of this plan (dial *325#).
If you have used up your inclusive off-net minutes allowance, the following rate will apply through the end of your bill cycle: off-net calls – 14 tg/min.
Dial *888# to purchase add-ons.
- 60 minutes to other KZ mobiles for 390 tenge for 30 days. Dial *888*1#;
- 30 onnet SMS for 150 tenge for 30 days. Dial *888*2#.
- Onnet SMS and MMS — 7 tenge/mms
- Offnet national SMS — 14 tenge/sms;
- Landline calls — 18 tenge/minute
If customer activates a data/voice/sms service with limited validity while on the Kuanysh plan, the data/minutes/sms expiring soonest will take priority and will be used up first.
The Conference Call service is not available on this plan.
Company has the right to unilaterally review or amended these terms and conditions.