Services available on this plan:
Until 30.06.2020, free use of the following websites and app is available without additional activation:
- YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, ВКонтакте, Facebook, TikTok, Odnoklassniki, Telegram, IMO, Egov.kz, Kundelik.kz, Zakon.kz, Tengrinews.kz, Krisha.kz, Kolesa.kz, Market.kz, Satu.kz, as well as video conferencing services ZOOM, Skype, Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx, TrueConf, Microsoft Teams on the «Jańa 3990» plan;
- YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, ВКонтакте, Facebook, TikTok, Odnoklassniki, Telegram, IMO, Egov.kz, Kundelik.kz, Zakon.kz, Tengrinews.kz, Krisha.kz, Kolesa.kz, Market.kz, Satu.kz, as well as video conferencing services ZOOM, Skype, Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx, TrueConf, Microsoft Teams on the «Jańa 2990» plan;
- Instagram, WhatsApp, ВКонтакте, Facebook, TikTok, Одноклассники, Telegram, IMO, Egov.kz, Kundelik.kz, Zakon.kz, Tengrinews.kz, Krisha.kz, Kolesa.kz, Market.kz, Satu.kz (all websites in KZ domain zone for the period of emergency) – on «Jańa 2590» plan;
- Egov.kz, Kundelik.kz, Zakon.kz, Tengrinews.kz, Krisha.kz, Kolesa.kz, Market.kz, Satu.kz (all websites in KZ domain zone for the period of emergency) – on «Jańa 1990» plan.
Unlimited free access to the above websites and socials is provided:
- upon payment of the plan fee
- you have inclusive data allowance from the plan (it should be more than 0KB after deducting the reserved data), excluding data provided under other services and data add-ons.
Warning! When the customer uses browsers, receives push notifications (including messages about events on social networks), in case of automatic software updates or when other installed applications are running the background, in case customer clicks the links to other websites or banner ads, maintenance traffic, when downloading applications from Google Play, the App Store, when using the private browsing mode, when using a smartphone in modem mode, VPN channels, proxy servers, anonymizers, InstagramStories, Live broadcasts, as well as making calls through WhatsApp, Telegram and IMO the customer will be using the data allowance included in the Tariff or add-on data services (data add-ons), if ay is active o this account; and if data allowance is used up or is not available, customer will be charged the overage data rates for their Tariff (with his consent) If consent to be charged the overage data rates has not been provided, access to mobile data will be blocked for that customer until collection of the tariff fee for the next bill cycle or he activates a data service (data add-on) or gives his consent to be the overage data rates.
Internet speed for streaming video on YouTube is limited to 1.5 mbps.
In case of change of a website concept or placement of irrelevant content, operator has the right to stop providing free access to that website/resource.
Service is deactivated when customer moves to a different plan or while he is roaming.
While customer is engaged in the initial data session on 2G/3G network or when his mobile device registers on a 4G network, a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved from your data allowance. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be charged to your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing.
From 06.05.2020 to 31.12.2020, enjoy unlimited non-chargeable access to ivi Online Cinema without additional activation:
- Free access to a vast multimedia library of the ivi Online Cinema – over 85 000 movies and TV series. Some movies and TV series will remain paid;
- Non-chargeable access to watch video content within the service. Enjoy watching video without worrying about your mobile data;
- Service can be used on any device – from smartphone to tablet, from laptop to Smart TV. Stream video on up to 5 devices from user profile.
To watch video with ivi online-cinema:
1. Tap the link https://www.ivi.ru/profile or download mobile app http://ivi.ru/mob
2. Sign up with your phone number and wait for an SMS containing your confirmation code.
3. Enjoy watching!
Service is available on the Jańa 3990 plan, upon payment of the plan fee.
Service remains available while roaming, however standard data roaming rates for your plan will apply.
Online consultation with the mobi Doctor physicians
Service provided in partnership with IMEDICUS LLP
From 25. 05.2020 to 12.31.2020, customers on the Jana 3990 plan get free access to the ‘Doctor’ package* with no additional activation required.
The Doctor* package gets you unlimited online consultations with a physician, including lab test explanations and recommendations.
The doctor will contact you within a few minutes via live chat or audio/video call at your choice.
To use the Doctor package, sign up via mobidoctor.kcell.kz or on the mobi Doctor application.
If the regular fee for the Jana 3990 plan is not paid, access to the Doctor package will be suspended until the fee has been paid.
Eligible customers can also activate the extended Doctor+* package, which includes:
- unlimited online professional consultations with a pediatrician or a general practitioner at your choice;
- advise on medication, including drugs analogue and interaction, as well as lab test explanations and recommendations;
- obtaining a second opinion from a doctor after a diagnosis has been established (by appointment, 3 consultations per year).
Cost of the Doctor+ package - 699 tenge/month
To activate Doctor+:
- dial *595*1#
- on the mobi Doctor app or online at mobidoctor.kcell.kz.
To deactivate Doctor+:
- dial *595*2#
The service is available anywhere in the world where there is an Internet connection. Customers who access the service while travelling overseas will be charged the respective data roaming rates.
Kcell customers are able to use the mobi Doctor service without using their mobile data.
If monthly fee for the Jana 3990 plan and Doctor+ subscription fee is not paid, access to the Service will be suspended until the plan fee and subscription fee have been paid.
If customer fails to pay the monthly fee for the Jana 3990 plan and pays the Doctor+ subscription fee, access to the Service will be suspended until the plan fee has been paid.
If customer fails to pay the Doctor+ subscription fee and pays the monthly fee for the Jana 3990 plans, access to the Service will be suspended until the Doctor+ subscription fee has been paid. However, customer will have access to the Doctor package.
* IMEDICUS LLP is responsible for the content and quality of the mobi Doctor service provided as part of the Doctor and Doctor+ packages.
The ‘Exchange minutes, MBs and SMS’ service is available till 30.06.2020 to customers who numbers are registered to individuals.
What can I exchange? You can exchange your airtime allowance (subject to payment of the tariff fee):
- Minutes for calling other KZ mobile networks
- Onnet SMS
Any other allowance from extra packages or add-on services may not be exchanged.
How much does it cost? It’s free.
What is the exchange rate? 10 Minutes = 50 SMS = 1024MB
How can I do it? Dial *747#:
- *747*1# - to exchange MBs for Minutes or SMS;
- *747*2# - to exchange Minutes for MBs or SMS;
- *747*3# - to exchange SMS for Minutes or MBs;
- *747*4# - Info
How can I check remaining airtime after I exchanged it? Dial *111*3#
How much time do I have to use converted airtime? Converted airtime is valid through the end of the bill cycle for the Tariff and is subject to the compatibility conditions established under the Tariff. If you change your his tariff or use the early tariff restart option, all converted airtime will be lost.
Can I exchange converted airtime again? No
Converted data will be added to the data allowance included in your plan and can be used for free access to Kaznet and socials.
Data reserved by billing system cannot be exchanged for SMS or Minutes.
You cannot exchange your airtime while roaming.
Exchange service is not available if customer has outstanding charges on Extra Balance, Auto Extra Balance or Extra MBs service, or is blocked from making calls or Internet access due to unpaid charges on Extra Balance, Auto Extra Balance or Extra MBs service.
Exchange of minutes, MBs and SMS is limited to the amount of airtime and data available on your plan.
- «Jańa 1990» dial *166*1*1# or text 1 to 166
- «Jańa 2590» dial *166*1*3# or text 3 to 166
- «Jańa 2990» dial *166*1*4# or text 4 to 166
- «Jańa 3990» dial *166*1*2# or text 2 to 166
Customers can also activate the plan through their MyActiv account or at Kcell Stores.
If customer has insufficient balance in his account to cover the regular fee, plan will be activated but further usage will be charged based on the rates applied when the fee is not paid. Inclusive allowance is provided upon collection of the full amount of the fee.
WARNING! If your plan comes with inclusive allowance, it will be lost once you change your plan.
Dial *111*3# or through My Activ account
The full amount of fee is collected upon Tariff activation and then once in 30 days between 00:00 and 02:00 (Nur-Sultan time), subject to sufficient balance to cover the fee. If the fee has not been collected when due between 00:00 and 02:00 (Nur-Sultan time) due to insufficient funds in the subscriber’s account, it will be collected after the subscriber tops up his/her account on that particular day and full service as per the Tariff will be available during the current billing cycle until the next billing cycle starts (bill cycle – 30 days).
Inclusive allowance becomes available after the tariff fee has been successfully collected. The minutes, sms and data allowance is valid during 30 days from application and is subject to the applicable compatibility conditions. Inclusive allowance is not available while the subscriber is roaming; any unused allowance is canceled when customer switches plans.
It is the customer’s responsibility to monitor their data usage and allowance renewal.
In order for the data allowance to apply correctly in your account, please terminate your current data session for 1-2 seconds: turn off Mobile Data or select Airplane mode and then turn on Mobile Data again or disable Airplane mode.
While customer is engaged in the initial data session on 2G/3G network or when his mobile device registers on a 4G network, a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved from your data allowance. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be charged to your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing. To find out more about data reservation, click Mobile Internet
The Conference Call service is not available on these plans.
Daily Package (when regular plan fee is not paid)
Daily Package is activated when the tariff fee is not paid when due, provided that customer has 70 tenge or more in his account
Daily Package: 100MB + free onnet calls
Price – 70 tg/day
Valid until 01:00am (Nur-Sultan time) of the next day
Daily Package is an integral part of the tariff and, therefore, cannot be deactivated.
The Daily Package price is collected daily between 00:00 and 02:00, Nur-Sultan time. If balance is too low to cover the Package price, it will be collected when customer tops up his phone with 70 tenge or more.
When customer tops up with the amount sufficient to cover the Tariff fee, the tariff fee will be collected and Daily Package deactivated. However, any unused data and minutes from the Daily Package will be available for use until its expiration.
To check remaining data, dial *111*3#. If you have data allowance from Daily Package, tariff or any other service, allowance expiring soonest will be used up first.
If customer activates the tariff or buys a starter pack with Super Comfort as default tariff, and he has insufficient funds in his account to cover the tariff fee, the Daily Package will not be activated through the end of the tariff activation day, even if he has 70 tenge in his account. The first attempt to activate Daily Package and collect its price will occur between 00:00 and 02:00 of the next day (Nur-Sultan time), if balance in the customer’s account is still insufficient to cover the tariff fee.
Rates applied when regular plan fee is not paid
The following rates will apply, when Daily Package is depleted or customer has insufficient balance to pay the Daily Package price:
- Onnet calls (activ/Kcell) -14 tg/minute;
- Calls to other KZ mobiles - 14 tg/minute;
- Data - 2 tg/MB;
- Onnet SMS (activ/Kcell) – 7 tg/SMS.
- Onnet MMS — 7 tenge/mms;
- Offnet national SMS — 14 tenge/sms;
- Landline calls — 18 tenge/minute.
If you have used up your data, access to the Internet will be blocked. To restore access to that service, use any of the methods below:
- Restart your plan by dialing *167# Tariff fee will be collected ahead of your normal due date. Any unused allowance will be lost and new allowance provided. Warning! Turn off Mobile Data in your phone before you restart your plan;
- Purchase data add-on 2GB for 650 tenge (*888#). Activation *888*3*1*2#. In order for the data allowance to apply correctly in your account, please terminate your current data session for 1-2 seconds: turn off Mobile Data or select Airplane mode and then turn on Mobile Data again or disable Airplane mode;
- Remove block and allow us to charge you 2tg/MB for the entire period of use of this plan (dial *325#).
If you have used up your inclusive off-net minutes or onnet SMS, the following rates will apply through the end of your bill cycle: off-net calls – 14 tg/min, SMS - 7 tg/msg.
Dial *888# to purchase add-ons.
- 60 minutes to other KZ mobiles for 390 tenge. Activation *888*1*1#;
- 30 onnet SMS for 150 tenge. Activation *888*2*1#.
Until 30.06.2020, customers on the Jańa 1990, Jańa 2590, Jańa 2990 and Jańa 3990 plans will be able to make calls to Uzbekistan at the 19 tg/min rate, provided that the regular fee has been paid and customer’s calls originate in Shymkent or Mangistau, Atyrau, Kyzylorda, Turkestan or Zhambyl region.
If customer has activated the ‘Allo Zarubezhie!’ or ‘Calls to Uzbekistan’ service and makes calls to Uzbekistan while visiting any of the above regions, calls to Uzbekistan will be billed at the lowest rate, which is 19 tg/min.