- Starting 01.03.17, this tariff will no longer cover free access to the mobile versions of Facebook and Vkontakte and our standard data rates will apply to access these social media.
- 15 free on-net SMS daily;
- free Hidden Caller ID service.
- On-net calls at 0 tenge from 1st minute of conversation if staying in the home zone of the tariff plan and a subscription fee has been successfully written off.
ATTENTION!!! Starting 04.04.2017 international calls at reduced rates will no longer be available on the following tariffs and our standard international calling rates will apply. Find out more here.
|Product/Service||Parameters||Billing increment||A subscription fee is written off*||No subscription fee is written off*|
|Calling party is in South Kazakhstan Oblast. Cost, KZT, inclusive of VAT||Calling party is outside South Kazakhstan Oblast. Cost, KZT, inclusive of VAT||Calling party is in South Kazakhstan Oblast. Cost, KZT, inclusive of VAT||Calling party is outside South Kazakhstan Oblast. Cost, KZT, inclusive of VAT|
|Outbound calls to mobile numbers on-net activ/Kcell (voice and video calls), per 1 minute||1st minute||1 sec||0||11||11||11|
|From the 2nd minute||0|
|Subscription fee, per day||36||0|
|Outbound calls to mobile numbers of other operators and landline numbers of Kazakhstan||1 minute||1 sec||15|
|SMS on-net activ/Kcell||1 message||-||15 SMS per day - 0
from 16 SMS - 7
|SMS to other networks throughout the RK||1 message||-||12,33|
|SMS towards international destinations||1 message||-||Standard rate|
|Service “Always available”||-||-||0|
|Mobile Internet/Mobile WAP||1 MB||1 KB||20,16|
|Hidden Caller ID service||0|
|Roaming service**||About Roaming|
Effective 06.11.2015 subscription to tariff is closed.
According to Astana time.
* The fee is collected at the time of tariff plan activation and subsequently on a daily basis between 00:00 and 02:00 (Astana time). If no fee has been collected between 00:00 and 02:00 due to insufficient funds in the subscriber’s account, it will be collected after the subscriber tops up his/her account after 02:00 and full service as per his/her tariff plan will be available during the current billing cycle until the next billing cycle starts.
** Service is available outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and Company’s coverage area. When necessary, the Subscribers can turn off Roaming by texting NET to 3330 or texting DA to 3330 to turn it on again. Roaming can be turned on/off in Kazakhstan only, within the Company’s network coverage area.
Connection duration – up to 30 minutes.
These tariffs operate on the RK territory as per the above Table. If the forwarding function is set on your number (except for call forwarding “no answer”), the calls will be charged as it is done outside the area.
The tariff plan will provide as well for the value added service MMS portal, if the MMS service activated, at the following tariff rates: sending of MMS to RK other networks - 15 tenge for 1 message, sending of MMS towards international destinations - 30 tenge for 1 message. See details >
Hidden Caller ID service
Service is available upon collection of the fee. The Service cost is included in the Tariff fee. The Hidden Caller ID service allows customers to view caller’s mobile phone (any national provider) hidden by #31# code. Some mobile phone versions or models do not support the Hidden Caller ID. Customers can enable or disable the service by dialing standard combinations.
If Subscribers have the Hidden Caller ID service active on their account, they must unsubscribe from the service before switching to the Tariff.
Attention: a certain amount of data will be automatically reserved for your first 2G/3G session or once you access 4G network. If you run out of data allowance – a certain amount of money will be reserved from your account to ensure uninterrupted browsing. To find out more about data reservation, click this link.