Antivirus for Android
The Antivirus for Android Service enables a subscriber to protect mobile device with the Android operating system from viruses and malware, as well as secure operation of the Internet. To get the Service you need to choose an antivirus product and activate the Service via USSD-menu *456#OK. After activating the Service and receiving SMS with a link to the download page, you need to install the application on the device and activate it.
In case of the device replacement the Service should be deactivated and then activated on the new device after installing and activating the application. Otherwise the Service will not be activated on the new device, and the fee will continue to be charged.
Before installing a new antivirus application it is recommended to remove all previously installed antivirus softwares.Activate ESET NOD32 40 ₸/daily
Service subscription can be managed by *456*2#OK USSD-menu.
|Retrieve information about the Service||*456*2*1#OK|
|Check Service status
(activated or not)
ESET NOD32 Mobile Security antivirus program for Android allows you to browse the web safely for communication, work, online shopping and entertainment without worrying about viruses, malicious applications and fraud.
- Daily fee — 40 tenge, including VAT
- Manage your subscription via USSD-menu *456#.
- Once the service is activated and you get a SMS containing a link to the application download page and a login and password to activate it. When you first start the application, you must accept the user license. You can find the terms and conditions of the user license here. To activate the application, enter the login and password contained in our text message in the Application activation section.
- Traffic consumed while installing and using the application (updates, etc.) is charged as per standard data rates for your tariff.
- Antivirus — protects your device against all types of malicious applications.
- Mobile Antispam — blocks unwanted calls and SMS spam.
- Antitheft — automatically locks stolen user device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and allows tracking its location.
- Anti-phishing — prevents from visiting fraudulent sites and helps you to keep your personal data safe.
- Safety Check — helps control and change important parameters of your device and authorizations of installed applications in order to prevent security threats.
- For more information about ESET NOD32 Mobile Security, check out the developer’s website at www.esetnod32.ru.
- OS: Android 2.3 and higher
- Free memory: 12+ MB
- Screen: touch screen, minimum resolution of 240×320px
- Processor: 500 MHz ARM7+
- RAM: 256+ MB
- Internal Memory: 20 MB+
- Internet connection