Service allows subscribers to use the automatic callback (repeat dialing) feature. It is available to all activ/Kcell subscribers by default and is activated when they are trying to reach other activ/Kcell subscribers and the called number is busy or out of network coverage area.
Service is activated when the caller makes a standard outgoing voice call. If the called person is busy or unavailable, the caller will receive an IVR or Push USSD message* offering to connect to the called person once he/she becomes available. If the caller agrees to use this feature and the called party becomes available within the next 2 hours**, the service will automatically connect both subscribers.
If the caller does not want to use the automatic callback feature, the called person will receive a voice call from the Service platform of 0.5 second duration once he/she is able to accept calls, provided, however, that the called person becomes available within the next 30 minutes after the call. In this case, the call sent from the service platform will appear on the called person’s phone as a missed call.
Successful connection to the called person will be charged based on standard outgoing call rates for the caller’s tariff.
If the called person becomes available after 30 minutes or more, he/she will receive a missed call SMS notification.
* If the called person has activated the Voice Mail or Always Available service, the caller will receive a Push USSD notification offering to automatically connect to the called person once he/she becomes available.
** If the called person becomes available after 2 hours, he/she will receive a Missed Call Notification via SMS.
- Caller has insufficient funds in his/her account to cover the outgoing call charge;
- Called person is on the caller’s Black List (Call Filter service);
- Called person’s phone is in the call waiting mode;
- Call divert feature ‘when busy’ and ‘not available’ is enabled on the called person’s phone;
- Called person is roaming;
- Caller is roaming.
Cost: caller is charged at standard voice call rates for his/her plan.