Port your number to activ
From other networks
- STEP 1
- STEP 2
- STEP 3
- What is MNP?
- How to identify the carrier of a cell phone number?
- What are the reasons why an operator can reject my MNP application?
- Which tariff to choose?
What is MNP?
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is the ability for mobile phone users to switch to a new mobile service provider, while retaining their existing mobile number.
MNP has been available on Kcell network since 1 January 2016. To port their numbers to Kcell, mobile phone users should apply in writing to any Kcell Center or Kcell Store (identity document is required).
How to identify the carrier of a cell phone number?
Call *199# from a Kcell number and follow the prompts on your phone’s screen.
There is no charge to check it.
What are the reasons why an operator can reject my MNP application?
In order to prevent your application from being rejected, make sure you have no debts (such as outstanding mobile charges or phone payments) with your existing provider and that your number is not blocked.
Your personal data must match those provided to us by your existing operator.
You can apply for number porting any time between 09.00 and 18.00 from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
You can switch providers again, provided at least 60 days have passed from your last porting.
Which tariff to choose?
There’s a wide range of tariffs to choose from. Check out our tariffs with generous minutes/sms/data bundles.
Our contact details and store locations
Make sure your number is duly registered, is not blocked and there are no outstanding charges on your account
Visit our customer support office and bring your ID with you in order to sign a contract
And that’s it!
- Find out more _Подробнее_
- Service cannot be used more than once in 60 days, including 60 after registration of new Kcell number.
- Service covers numbers registered to physical persons only.
- At the time of porting, your account balance should not be less than 0 tenge.
- To formalize the transfer, sign new Registration Form and get new SIM card for free.
- All add-on services, bonuses and promotional offers currently active on your account will cease to have effect from the date of transfer. If you are porting a Kcell number that was included in a corporate group to activ, you will be excluded from that group. If you are porting a postpaid Kcell number to activ, you will be moved to prepaid billing.
- If you are a member of the Roaming Club program, you should renew your membership after your number has been ported. In this case, your earned bonus points will be transferred to your new activ account.
- Service is not available if you an ongoing phone contract, including ‘Contract Phone’, unless you make all the remaining payments and your contract is closed.
- Service is not available if your number is disconnected from service.
- Service is not available if you have been roaming during 30 days before applying for number porting.
If you are switching from Kcell to activ, you will get a bonus (see Table) within 2 (two) business days after the transfer. You will be notified accordingly via SMS. Until that time, usage will be charged based on standard rates for your plan and/or applied under the respective additional service.
Add-on service active on Kcell account at the time of number porting
Bonus traffic provided to customers who port their phone number to activ
SMS packs (50 SMS, 100 SMS, 300 SMS)
Remaining SMS balance, valid until the expiration of the pack validity. Bonus validity period starts from the date it is applied to activ account.
One Year Internet, Half-Year Internet, Quarterly Internet
Remaining data balance, valid until the expiration of its validity period.
Mobile Internet Plus
10MB, 20MB, 40MB, 100MB
All unused ‘roll over’ data valid for 90 days. Bonus validity period starts from the date it is applied to activ account.
Smartphone L, Smartphone XL, Tab L, Tab XL, Modem L, Modem XL
All unused traffic valid until the expiration of its validity period. Bonus validity period starts from the date it is applied to activ account.
500 minutes for 500tg
Rollover allowance valid until the expiration of its validity period. Validity period starts from the date it is applied to activ account.
- If activ customer has a data service that comes with unlimited data allowance active on his/her account, bonus internet traffic will not be available for use.
- If activ customer is on a plan that comes with inclusive on-net calltime and SMS and data allowance, such calltime/sms/data allowance will take priority over the bonus traffic.
- If activ customer activates additional services with inclusive on-net calltime and SMS and data allowance, the calltime/sms/data allowance that expires first will take priority.