SIM replacement when roaming!
If you are in any of the countries listed below:
- Call +77272588000 and submit a SIM replacement request. You can also give your contact number and describe your problem on activ pages in social media (facebook, Instagram, twitter, VK)
- After you receive a notification from Kcell, visit the office of our roaming partner (find the locations and working hours below) and get a new SIM card.
- During quarantine, the partner’s offices may be closed or work part-time, therefore, it may take longer to fulfill your request
• If the number is registered in your name, fill out the SIM Replacement form and provide your contact phone number in that country as well as your passport.
• If the number is registered to your company, fill out the SIM Replacement form and provide your contact phone number in that country as well as your company’s phone number. We will contact your company to inform on the matter and ask to send us a SIM replacement request.
You can get a replacement SIM card during Kcell working hours (Mon-Sun 09:00–20:00).
|Country||City||Address and work hours (according to time in a visited country)|
|Kyrgystan||Bishkek||TSUM-Aichurek, 155 Chui Ave., B17 Boutique
Mo-Sat: 10am – 8pm
Sunday and on holidays: 10am – 7pm
|Cholpon-Ata||52, Sovetskaya str. (near Historical Museum)
9am – 7pm
|Karakol||118, Toktogul str.
9am – 6pm
|Azerbaijan||Baku||Besti Bagirov 2, AZ1065 (Azersell office, opposite the Statistics Committee building)
Mo-Su: 9 am-8 pm
Holidays: 9 am-6 pm