Familiarize yourself with the rules
Please read this important information
To participate in the Trade-in program:
1. Bring your old Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, MacBoo device, Samsung Galaxy, Oppo, Realme, Xiaomi, Vivo, Huawei or Honor smartphone to our office (see the list of offices below) so that we can diagnose and appraise it.
2. After diagnostics, your device will be evaluated and its trade-in value calculated;
3. Choose a new device available through the Contract Phone service, suitable contract terms and go through the approval procedure;
4. Sign the agreement for sale of an old device and get your trade-in certificate;
5. Upon successful completion of the approval procedure, use your certificate to purchase your desired device under the Contract Phone promotion.
If you are interested, visit a Kcell/activ store in your area. Our experts will help you!
To get a Trade-in certificate:
• Bring your identity document with IIN (identity card, passport, residence permit, etc.).
• Bring your old Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, MacBoo, Samsung Galaxy, Oppo, Realme, Xiaomi, Vivo, Huawei or Honor device that you own to a Kcell/activ store.
• Trade-In Certificate can be used to purchase a new device available through the Contract Phone service.
• You can participate in the Trade-In program only after you have successfully passed through the approval procedure for the Contract Phone service.
• Trade-In Certificate primarily covers the maximum prepayment amount. If the amount of the certificate exceeds the maximum prepayment amount, the remaining amount, less the prepayment, can cover the monthly payment in full or in part (subject to the buyer’s replenishment of insufficient amount).
• Only one Trade-In Certificate is issued per one used device.
• One Trade-In Certificate allows purchasing only one new device.
• Trade-In Certificates are not summable.
• Trade-In Certificate is a certificate issued in somebody's name, i.e. it will belong only to you. Trade-In Certificate cannot be transferred to third parties.
• The amount of the certificate is used as a lump sum and in full.
• Trade-In Certificate is not subject to exchange, refund or monetary compensation.
• The used Apple iPhone device or a Samsung Galaxy smartphone must be in working order and unlocked, all accounts and passwords must be deleted. Take care of transferring your data to your computer or cloud storage in advance. All device data will be erased during transfer, and the device will be restored to its factory settings.
• Availability of the factory box and the charger with a cable (USB) increase the amount of the certificate. But it is not mandatory.
• The certificate is valid for 12 months from the date of signing the Trade-In purchase and sale agreement. After the expiration of the Certificate, it cannot be used to pay for goods any longer.
• Trade-In Certificate received in Kcell/activ store can only be used in Kcell/activ stores that participate in the Trade-In program.